Thursday, June 12, 2014

Upon Waking Up this Morning

Pretty much my exact thoughts this morning:

Hmm, it's light outside. It's light outside! Is the baby still alive! Yes, he is. Whew. Shoot! He's moving! No, no, no! If I can just sneak away... Yep. There we go. Okay, he's settling back down. Maybe I can get some more rest really quickly. What time is it anyway. 7:30. Wow, they let me sleep in until 7:30. I'm still going to lie down some more. I deserve this after the non-sleeping yesterday.

Now, what day is it? Thursday. That's right- my long day. Oh, wait, we're going to Happy Cow today! Client One will love that! So much fun! And we get ice cream. Mmm, ice cream! Gotta remember to put her in shoes with toes, though because of the muck and stuff. She's not going to like that. She'll want to wear her Crocs. What else did that lady say to do for the tour? Make them go potty, feed them, canceled for bad weather... Oh, Gosh! I hope it doesn't rain! She'll be disappointed if it rains! And we can't go again for weeks. And it's a long drive! Well, longish. Let me check my weather app. 

Oh, look! Someone liked my picture on Facebook! Which picture did I post last night? Oh, yeah! That one. Yep, he's adorable. That's my boy! Oh, and this person liked that C. S. Lewis quote I posted. Maybe that'll teach all the people bashing young adult  books! Ha! Wait. Why did I look at my phone? Right! Weather. Dang it! 30% chance. But that's low, right? So, it probably won't rain. But that's not my luck. Yep, it's so going to rain, but not until we get there. 

I have to pee. Maybe I can sneak past the sleeping ba... Nope. He's awake. Peeing will have to wait until he's changed. 

Hmm, I should blog about this, after I pee.

😄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram: @mylifeasasahmom