Monday, June 16, 2014

3:30 AM

It's 3:30 in the morning and I've been awake with Client Two for a good thirty minutes or so. The ornery little guy just won't go back to sleep. So, I've decided to make a list of all the stuff that's going through my head at this wee hour. 

• He kind of looks like the Michelin Man in just his diaper with all his cute little rolls.
• I paid good money for this stupid dishwasher white noise. Why isn't it working?
• Sweet! Sold more stuff on Facebook.
• Why won't he take his paci? He loves his paci.
• Hubby would hate me if I went and woke him up.
• I bet I can make Mary Had a Little Lamb into a rap.
• I need to oil this glider rocking chair or something. The squeaking is so loud it sounds like there's a mouse stuck in it.
• He's lucky he's cute.
• "Mary had a little lamb whose fleece was white as snow, and everywhere that Mary went the little lamb yelled 'Yo!'"
• Wow that's a bad smell! No wonder he wasn't sleeping!
• I'm going to need to buy diapers soon.
• He pooped. Why is he still awake?
• "It followed her to school one day which was against the rules!"
• It's hot in here. I bet that's why he's not sleeping. Let's turn the air down to 65* and see if that helps. 
• I really want a Chick-Fil-A biscuit right now. 
• "Go Mary! Go Mary! Break it down! Break it down!"
• That sock monkey is looking at me.
• I need to organize his clothes again.
• I need to clean up the nursery. Why is it so messy? Oh, yeah. Life.
• "Go Lambie! Go Lambie! Break it down! Break it down!"
• Is it getting too cold in here? 
• His eyes are closed! Dare I move? No, not yet! I am NOT starting this process over!
• I'll just Google myself really quickly. Yep that's me.
• Okay, he hasn't moved. I'm going to put him in his crib now and pray he stays asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram: @mylifeasasahmom