Thursday, September 18, 2014

Citrus Lane- September Box

Okay, I know I've already done a general post about Citrus Lane, but I figured I would go ahead and let you know how awesome September's boxes were now that they have arrived. Once again, I am very happy with my subscription! The boxes are well put together and perfect for both clients.


First, Client One's box. She received a wooden puzzle clock from Melissa and Doug, The Little Red Hen from Barefoot Books, a bath puzzle from boon and a little snack sample.


The snack was so-so. It was pretty tasty (she let me have a nibble) but it's nothing I'm rushing out right away to buy. She seemed to enjoy it, though, as we had to open it right away.




The book is adorable. The illustrations are well-done and super cute. I really like the fact that it came with a CD. Client One is at that stage where she likes to do things by herself so now she can "read" the story all by herself  while listening to the CD.


 I'm super psyched about the bath puzzle. I've been stocking up on bath toys for both clients for Christmas. I've even purchased a bath toy holder that attaches to the wall. Most of these products are boon brand. Using my ninja skills, I managed to hide this bath toy away for Christmas before Client One could see it and become too attached. 


The thing Client One was was excited about was the clock. I mean she was EXCITED! She kept asking me to open it and then sat there and played with it for a good fifteen minutes straight. I really like it because it teaches not only time but also numbers, shapes and colors, all of which will fit nicely into our preschool routine. 


Client Two's box was just as good. His box included a onesie from Tea Collection that included a coupon for $25 off $50 (and after checking out their website I'm pretty sure it will get used!), a food pouch from happy baby including a few coupons for their products, Fleet boat bath toys from boon and a sample soap from Mrs. Meyers.


The onesie is super adorable and I love it! It is so soft and comfy looking! I can't wait to let him try it on! Normally, I wouldn't really get much use out of the $25 off $50 coupon, but with Client Two growing so fast and a nephew on the way, I can't wait to use it! (Plus, I made the mistake of checking out the Tea Collection website and found too many adorable things!) 


I love using food pouches but don't buy them a lot because of the cost, so I'm grateful when I get them in boxes. I'm even more grateful for the coupons so I can buy more! They just make life a little bit easier and give Client Two some extra variety. I've never tried this company before, so I'm excited to give them a try!


The boat bath toys are perfect for our Christmas stash, so they are already hidden. One less Christmas present I have to worry about! These are perfect for him, too, and since many of the bath toys I've already started collecting will be a little over his head at first, I'm glad he will now have some toys that will be perfect for his level of development.


At first glance, the soap sample might seem boring, but I love it! I received a sample in one of Client One's boxes a few months back and fell in love with it. I use it to clean Client Two's bottles and Client One's hand-wash-only cups. It smells great and doesn't leave behind any chemical residue. What's not to love? 


Now, both boxes included a few add ons. In fact, Client Two's box was loaded!  In total, we got two finger puppet books, a few packs of reusable snack bags, a couple of bibs, ghost leggings for Client One and some more bath toys. The best part of the add ons was that I didn't pay for most of it thanks to great codes and credits from Citrus Lane! (You can read more on that here.)


I think Citrus Lane did great putting boxes together this month and I already can't wait to see what next month brings!  You can sign up for your very own box today and start stashing away for Christmas, too! Just follow this link and get half off your first box. That's right, you can get your first box at a steal and still get amazing products just like these! Bring smiles like these to your house! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram: @mylifeasasahmom