Monday, February 10, 2014

Day One

So, today I started my new job as a Stay-at-Home Mom (SAHM). My client seemed pleased to have me here at first, but I have a feeling the rules in our new business may be a little stricter than those of her former boss (AKA "Frandma"). It's all good, though, because she adjusted well. We will see how it goes when she has to put up with me every day.

I am all about schedules,  even though they are pretty much made to be broken. I figured there was really no point in attempting to set a schedule yet, at least not until after our second client joins us later this week. So, today was all fun and chaos. We built a comfy tent/nest (the client is all about building nests, tents and trains these days) and had fun making homemade pizza dough in anticipation of the exhaustion to follow the arrival of client number two. Of course, there was a struggle at nap time. I informed my client that naps are wonderful things, but she chose not to believe me and fought it for nearly two-and-a-half hours.

And so completed day one of this new adventure. Nothing great or grand, but I am sure we will have many more adventures to come, and, frankly, I can hardly wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram: @mylifeasasahmom