Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Day of Nothing

When the day started I had plans. We were going to read about Noah and then build an ark with blocks and fill it with animals. I was going to finish up all the laundry and dishes. We were going to make Rice Krispie treats. We woke up and it started ok. Client Two was dressed and fed by 8:00. Client One ate her oatmeal around 8:30. All was going well, then I remembered that Frozen was available as a digital download.

The rest of our day consisted, more or less, of snuggling in front of the TV watching Frozen over and over again. Not a profitable day, but we has fun! I did manage to wrangle Client One into clothes and fix her hair in between showings. I also remembered to provide nourishment in the form of soup and sandwiches for lunch. During the second showing of the movie I straightened up the playroom. But other than those few things, it was a nothing day. I never even changed out of my pajamas.

Sometimes, though, you just need a slacker day. Of course, that means tomorrow will be a catch-up day filled with piles of laundry and whatnot. This is the life of a SAHM and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram: @mylifeasasahmom