Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Prima Ballerina

My Prima Ballerina had her first "dance recital" today. Well, it was actually more an observation of a class, but the point is she and her ballerina buddies got to show off their moves. 

The class is called "Creative Movement" and it is named appropriately. The giggling girls danced like different animals, danced to fun dancing songs, stretched ballet stretches and showed off some ballet moves to "The Itsy, Bitsy Spider." Overall, it was super cute! I was actually fairly impressed! Of course, Client One was by far the wiggliest of the three-year-olds, but she did really well!

Not only did I get to watch, but her Papa, Frandma and even her Daddy made it for the show. I also got about 90% of the presentation recorded. (There were a lot of transitions I didn't feel the need to remember.) When her proud Daddy came home from work, he brought her a rose. 


I won't force her to continue dancing. I'll let her follow her interests, but right now, she loves dancing. Who knows what her passion will be in the future? Regardless, I'm sure we have many recitals, plays and maybe even games in our future!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Instagram: @mylifeasasahmom